Friday, November 11, 2011

Rainbow Cupcakes

My Rainbow Cupcakes are, hands down, some of the cutest cupcakes I’ve made. I never did a butter icing cupcakes before. I don't even like one, it is just too sweet to swallow. It's entirely up to the individual. Somehow, the rainbow colours make the cupcakes vibrant and fun – and, frankly, they’re just too cute NOT to eat :P I use butter cake mix instead of vanilla or yellow cake mix. And for the top, I use cream cheese and some other secret recipes. I bet there are few of my friends know what am I using in it hehe. These are the size of the cup, sizes of the boxes and the price list.

MINI CUP WITH 2 COLOURS ONLY:

BOXES:
A box for 9 pieces A box for 16 pieces A box for 25 pieces
(WINDOW BOX)

CANDLES:
Add RM0.80 for a candle with
height - 9 cm/width - 0.7 cm

PRICE LIST:
PER CUP = RM1.60

9 CUP: RM16 min order
16 CUP: RM28
25 CUP: RM42
32 CUP: RM53
50 CUP: RM82
100 CUP: RM160 max order

Since I am still underage which is 17 y/o, I only take 100 cup for maximum order. Sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment